[gmx-developers] Spurios warning about no parameters for state B.

Ramon Garcia Fernandez ramon at juguete.quim.ucm.es
Tue Feb 21 16:34:51 CET 2006

In Gromacs 3.3 (CVS branch release-3-3-patches) I see in the output of
grompp
the following warning:

NOTE:
  Some parameters specified explicitly in state A, but not B - copying A
to B.

As I am not doing free energy simulations, this warning surprises me. Is
it normal, or there might be something wrong in my input files?

Looking at the source code, this warning is issued when for some
interaction type, its entry in the array interaction_type, has a value
of nrfpB non-zero. What does this exactly mean?

Ramon