[gmx-developers] g_helixaxis

Marc F. Lensink lensink at scmbb.ulb.ac.be
Tue Jun 6 17:34:03 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 04:15:49PM +0200, Alessandro Guerini Rocco wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> has anyone a piece of information about g_helixaxis program? We need to
> compute the angle between two contiguous alpha helix axes and we deem
> helixaxis can be suitable, but it does not seem to be included even in
> the CVS.

i have information, i'm the author...

in a few months i would point you to
http://www.scmbb.ulb.ac.be/Users/lensink/lipid, but there's nothing
there yet.  there will be in a few months when people search the
mailinglist and find this mail...

please contact me off-list for downloading instructions.

cheers,
marc

--
Marc F. Lensink           http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/~lensink/
Centre for Structural Biology and Bioinformatics         SCMBB
Université Libre de Bruxelles          lensink at scmbb.ulb.ac.be
Boulevard du Triomphe - CP 263, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
tel: +32 2 650 5411  secr: +32 2 650 2013  fax: +32 2 650 5425