[gmx-developers] innerc.c -- The Miracle of Birth

D. Ensign densign at stanford.edu
Tue May 23 19:49:52 CEST 2006

Greetings,

When I do 'make mdrun' that innerc.c gets built. Is there an easy way (which I like to
call, "Not fooling around with the Makefile") to use a pre-supplied inner loop, ie, one
that I've modified? Or do I have to change metacode.c and all that stuff?

I ask because I've modified the code and have traced back some bugs to inl3330() and would
like a more barbaric way to keep track of the bad variables than to loop through with gdb.

I'm proudly using the venerable and wise GMX 3.1.4, and don't ask me to change.

Dan Ensign
Stanford University

--
"Give up learning, and put an end to your troubles." -- Lao Tzu