[gmx-developers] virial

Jason de Joannis jdejoan at emory.edu
Wed Nov 22 19:29:42 CET 2006

Great explanation, thanks. That is a subtle issue. I am now a little
more confident about what's going on with the virial and I believe I
have successfully adjusted it to my purpose, including the LINCS
contribution. FYI, I have included the conditional if(md->typeA[i] ==
md->typeB[i]) in a couple of places. If all goes well, I will have
completely decoupled the 'ghost' molecules from the dynamics of the
system. Just gotta finish up the temperature part now...

/Jason

--
\ Jason de Joannis  \
\ Emory University  \