[gmx-developers] ci and neighboursearching.

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sun Oct 8 07:06:33 CEST 2006

"Variable ci has value 1721. It should have been within [ 0 .. 1690 ]"

1. What value does the ci variable hold?

2. What is the difference between an error where ci = -2147483648 and
one where ci = 1721 (generally speaking of course, not specific to
these actual numbers)

3. How is ci different between serial and parallel runs?

I have obviously set something up incorrectly, but am having
difficulties determining what is actually the problem. My serial runs
are fine while my parallel ones crash on a neighboursearching error:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-October/024154.html

Many thanks,
Chris Neale.