[gmx-developers] pbc_dx function

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Tue Oct 10 05:44:54 CEST 2006

Just wondering if someone can provide some insight into this?

Reason need it, at the time asked first time was hoping to upgrade a
script g_sdf to work with recent copy of software.  But it wouldn't
compile since this function had changed.  Wasn't vital, as the script
would still work.

Now I have reached the point where I have to get the script upgraded,
since the files being used are from more recent copies of the software,
and it gives a fatal error.

Is it the type of periodic boundary condition?

Or even better, is there someone that would like to look at the g_sdf
script to get it working?  It is a bit beyond me, but may be with the
information above I might be able to fumble my way through it and get it
going again.