[gmx-developers] Re: Force calculation

Chenyue Xing cxing at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 18 20:22:20 CEST 2006

Hi Anton,

Thanks for the nice suggestions.
As for the first possibility, I've been investigating and printed out all
the zi, zj, but haven't got a clue yet.
As for the 2nd, the modified code still works in the same manner, that rsq =
z^2 and then take the sqrt, so a negative r should not be a problem.

If you have any other guess, please let me know. That will help a lot.

Thank you !
Chenyue