[gmx-developers] cray xt3 port, fio rename, misc fixes

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 1 22:48:06 CEST 2006

On 8/30/06, David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> wrote:
> Axel Kohlmeyer wrote:
> > hi everybody,
> >
> > please find attached three patches to the current gromacs
> > development cvs tree.
>
> I have implemented your patches in the cvs tree, and fixed all
> compilation errors and warnings.

great. thanks.

> Note that I did not test any of the code!

well, i got so carried away in testing on non-cray machines,
that i actually overlooked two typos on the cray.
under normal circumstances, you would compile and
run those programs in serial mode without the cray
catamount settings, so this should not even matter,
but for the sake of completeness, the attached patch
should be applied as well.

regards,
    axel.