[gmx-developers] Gromacs on Mare Nostrum (Barcelona Supercomputing Centre)

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Mon Apr 16 11:42:25 CEST 2007

Hi Tsjerk,

We'll get in touch with them, but considering we've run tons of
protein in parallel without unfolding even with v 3.2.1, I think it's
more probably that this is an error with the compiler/setup/user.

We can't rule out a bug of course (in particular since PPC970 + IBM
compilers isn't such a common combination), but we're a bit irritated
that they don't even seem to have bothered getting in touch with is
to get help before claiming it's a bug...

Cheers,

Erik