[gmx-developers] doing energy evaluations at alternate lambda values (i.e. for bennett acceptance ratio)

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:25:12 CET 2007

Erik,

I'm happy to help with testing. Shoot me an e-mail when you think
you've got it working properly and let me know how to get the code
with these modifications. An array of lambda values sounds more or
less like how I was thinking to do it, although I was also planning to
add a flag to only bother doing the extra energy evaluations every
(nstlambda) steps or some such.  More to follow.

Thanks,
David