[gmx-developers] include/xdrio Makefile missing in CVS 23-1-2007

pim schravendijk pimlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:47:26 CET 2007

Hello all,

I just got the latest CVS release and got an error with bootstrap:

tcsh% ./bootstrap
/usr/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_SMPEG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/local/share/aclocal/lqt.m4:14: warning: underquoted definition of
AC_PATH_LQT
src/gmxlib/xdrio/Makefile.am:12: variable
`libmd at LIBSUFFIX@_la_DEPENDENCIES' is defined but no program or
src/gmxlib/xdrio/Makefile.am:12: library has `libmd at LIBSUFFIX@_la' as
canonic name (possible typo)
src/gmxlib/xdrio/Makefile.am:11: variable `libmd at LIBSUFFIX@_la_LIBADD'
is defined but no program or
src/gmxlib/xdrio/Makefile.am:11: library has `libmd at LIBSUFFIX@_la' as
canonic name (possible typo)
configure.ac:898: required file `include/xdrio/Makefile.in' not found

Indeed, no Makefile.* file was found in that directory.

I created a file Makefile.am in that directory looking like:

## Process this file with automake to produce Makefile.in
#
# Don't edit - this file is generated automatically from Makefile.am
#

SUBDIRS = .

pkginclude_HEADERS = xdrfile.h

<<<