[gmx-developers] Feasibility of implementing new integration schemes in Gromacs

John D. Chodera jchodera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:02:50 CEST 2007

Hi Nick,

If your primary interest is investigating new integration algorithms,
you will definitely want to check out ProtoMol, a modular, open-
source C++ code intended primarily for allowing rapid prototyping and
testing of new MD integrators.  It will be much, much easier for you
to work with than gromacs for this purpose:

http://protomol.sourceforge.net/

Jesus Izaguirre, from Notre Dame, has written a number of papers on
new integrators using this code:

http://www.nd.edu/~izaguirr/webpage_files/publications.htm

Good luck,

- John

--
Dr. John D. Chodera <jchodera at gmail.com>      | Mobile    : 415.867.7384
Postdoctoral researcher, Pande lab            | Lab phone : 650.723.1097