[gmx-developers] g_desort

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 29 04:41:41 CEST 2007

I now have a well tested desorting program + methodology. It means
that I can scale to 100% on 4cpus and I have been using -shuffle -sort
for all my parallel runs for many months now. Basically it is the same
one that I posted to the users list a while ago. Is it useful for me
to develop good comments for g_desort and upload to users
contributions so that it can go into a future gromacs release or is
this all going to be useless in gromacs4?