[gmx-developers] Can't access instructions on gromacs CVS; wiki search function broken

John D. Chodera jchodera at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 01:27:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

I was surprised to find that trying to obtain instructions on how to
check out the latest development branch head from the gromacs CVS
repository on the gromacs.org website brought me to a page that
insisted I create an account or log in.  After creating an account,
clicking on the link entitled "instructions on how to access our CVS
repository" from the Source Code page simply brings me to a page
stating "You are not authorised to view this resource."  Is this
information now restricted, or has this information been protected in
error?

Searching around for instructions on how to access the CVS in the
gromacs wiki revealed only that the "search" function on the wiki is
broken.  Might want to look at this too.

Thanks,

- John

--
Dr. John D. Chodera <jchodera at gmail.com>      | Mobile    : 415.867.7384
Postdoctoral researcher, Pande lab            | Lab phone : 650.723.1097