[gmx-developers] proposed change to g_rdf with -nopbc

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 12:39:48 CEST 2007

My system has an extensible rod-like structure which may elongate more
than half the diagonal distance. It is then desirable for g_rdf to count
this distance with -nopbc. I believer that g_rdf actually get this
distance but because it is out of the cut-off distance, it doesn't get
counted. To be consistent, -nopbc shall have a (possible) longest
cut-off distance for RDF calculation. Because max_cutoff2() doesn't
return such long distance, I add the code to get the diagonal length.