[gmx-developers] Extra force field term

rohit gole merohisg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 2 17:14:56 CET 2007

Hi all,
We are looking at the interaction of the protein with gold using water as a solvent. We are using OPLS forcefield of the gromacs, with LJ
potential for defining the interaction between the protein atoms with the gold atoms. But we want to add an extra forcefield term.

Please throw some light on how to integrate en extra term with the existing  forcefield term.

Thanks,
Rohit Gole
IIT Kanpur