[gmx-developers] ensemble code and restraints

Daniel Larsson larsson at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Dec 8 09:27:06 CET 2008

On Dec 7, 2008, at 11:15 , Robert Fenwick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two questions.
>
> Firstly are the AMBER (99SB) and CHARMM (CMAP) force fields full
> integrated in GROMACS 4.0?

If you are interested to use the Amber force field with Gromacs, this
page is a most valuable resource:

http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/

It is a port of the force field which originally was made for the
Folding at Home-project.

When it comes to the Charmm force field, I'm not aware of any good port.