[gmx-developers] ensemble code and restraints

hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Mon Dec 8 18:37:19 CET 2008

Hi,

What do you mean with exactly with RMSD restraint?
Why would you want to keep the molecules aligned?

Sub ensembles are not implemented.
I guess the easiest way to implement this would be
to give certain zero weights to restraints in certain samples.
Note that because of the 1/r^6 averaging, a pair in one molecule
that is at larger distance than the shortest pair
is effectively not restrained.

Berk