[gmx-developers] GCC Versions

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed Dec 17 10:02:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm considering switching the build system to CMake (in the short
perspective we'd support both this and autoconf), so in that case we
could do it through CTest and CDash. This way any user can do
automated testing on their pet platform and report the results to the
test dashboard, where it will show up in red if some tests break.

The original 4.1.x warning was due to a prerelease compiler shipping
with Ubuntu, IIRC.

Cheers,

Erik