[gmx-developers] re: Energy and Foreign Lambdas and Hamiltonian Replica Exchange

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Fri Feb 15 11:56:16 CET 2008

Hi,

My own server is unfortunately down since it was hacked last week and
we were anyway about to move from Joomla to Dekiwiki, but I've
uploaded a copy to the ftp site. Have a look in

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/tmp/multilambda/

Not sure if it's useful for your stuff, and since I haven't gotten
much feedback for it yet you shouldn't use it for production purposes
without significant testing. You've been warned, have fun ;-)

Cheers,

ERik

Have a look at the