[gmx-developers] Which tests are compatible with CVS version?

Rafael R. Pappalardo rafapa at us.es
Thu Jan 24 13:45:17 CET 2008

Dear all,
I am trying to install the CVS version. In the wiki page
http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/CVS_HowTo
I find
"You can also get out the LaTeX source for the manual by checking out the
module "doc", and our local regression test suite as the module "gmxtest".'

But in

http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/More_CVS

it's stated
"One can download the GROMACS test set using cvs:
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gromacs.org:/home/gmx/cvs co test

and likewise for the manual:
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gromacs.org:/home/gmx/cvs co manual"

In a bug report David answered that the gmxtest it's not valid for the CVS
version. Does the same apply to test?

Thanks for the attention.

--
Dr. Rafael R. Pappalardo
Dept. Physical Chemistry, Univ. de Sevilla (Spain)
e-mail: rafapa at us.es