[gmx-developers] BlueGene

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:31:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

sorry for writing it confusing. One BlueGene core is 5.7x slower than one
Barcelona core.

Barcelona PPC450  Perfomance 3.3 0.6  Peak 16.8 3.4
The Performance is measured in both cases by taking the counted force Gflop
divided by the measured time in the Force part. So it is the force only
Gflop/s rate.

Roland