[gmx-developers] Force Field on GROMACS

Rodrigo faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Thu Jul 31 20:24:40 CEST 2008

Hi GROMACS developers,

I have been developing a Evolutionary Algorithm (EA) for protein folding
problem. In my master degree, I developed an EA which uses Tinker software
to calculete the force field. However, in my doctoral degree I want to
change it to GROMACS force field functions or another force field functions
that is available on GROMACS.

So, my problem is how can I extract GROMACS the functions to caculate the
force field from source-code? In other words, is it possible to obtain a
force field functions from GROMACS source-code?

Thanks any help.

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli
Student of Post-graduation in Electrical Engineering