[gmx-developers] What is dH/dl functional for Coulomb interaction?

ggroenh ggroenh at gwdg.de
Tue Jun 24 09:05:28 CEST 2008

Explicit lambda dependence comes in if the charges of both atoms
involved inthe interaction are scaled by lambda. What I suspect is
that you have no interactions within the QM subsystem (i atoms), and
there is only interaction between the perturbed i aotms and the
environment atoms j.

Do you use QM/MM, or is the name QM system just chosen like that?

Best,

Gerrit

   only between interactions o