[gmx-developers] Making personal plugin

Jonathan Khao jkhao at ibsm.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Mar 12 17:46:56 CET 2008

Hello !

We're currently trying to develop a tool for gromacs which returns the
system's coordinates in a cylindrical coordinate. We're newbies in the
gromacs developement ... The trxio.h seemed to have the right fuctions
to do so.  The problem is that it includes a lot  of dependencies and
making tests  and debugging would take an eternity if  we'll have to
recompile  the entire  thing.  Are there any instructions somewhere on
the web on how to make fast tests while programming or any documentation
on how to tweak gromacs ? If not , could you give us some hints or
instructions ?

Thanks

--
Ph.D. Jonathan KHAO