[gmx-developers] Error with octahedral box and domain decomposition in CVS-version

Berk Hess hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue May 20 09:57:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

It seems that in your group lots of people are using a CVS version of
nearly a year ago.
This is VERY BAD.
There have been loads of bugs in the initial CVS versions. Most bugs
were minor
things, but there were some major ones, such as the one you experienced.
The developers have been using certain versions, but we knew which
versions were
more or less reliable. Since a few months there have been no real problems.

So I would immediately update to the current version.
Please tell your group members to do so as well.

Berk.