[gmx-developers] announcement: Advanced Gromacs workshop in Goettingen September 24-26

ggroenh ggroenh at gwdg.de
Fri May 23 08:57:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

As promised, there will be a second gromacs workshop this year.

The workshop will be held at the Max Planck Institute for biophysical
chemistry in Goettingen, Germany from 24 to 26 september.

As in the previous workshop in Stanford, the idea is to bring together
people experienced with MD and talk about various subjects, such as
non-equilibrium simulations, parallelization, QM/MM, or interesting
new algorithms that we might want to implement in the future. But
these are just examples.

There is again no cost for participation in the workshop, but you will
have to cover your own travel, accommodation and meals. We have made a
block reservation a a hotel nearby the institute to get you reasonable
rates.

You can find additional information and register for the workshop at:

http://www.mpibpc.mpg.de/groups/grubmueller/start/people/ggroenh/goettingen2008.html

Because the number of participants is limited to 30-35, it will be
"first come - first-served".

Best,

Gerrit

--