[gmx-developers] Makefile for template.c

Victor Rühle ruehle at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Mon Oct 6 14:35:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

had a similar issue with gromacs headers when using the gromacs library
in my program. It's connected how gromacs headers are included in
typedefs.h.

The detailed description is posted here:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-developers/2008-June/002600.html

Why was the includes changed from #include "..." to #include <...> in
revision 1.14 to 1.15? I think "" would cause less problems...

Cheers,
Victor