[gmx-developers] Re: Howto customize the output from the source

Jian Zou jianzou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:55:37 CEST 2008

Dr. David van der Spoel,

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your reply.

I saw in bondfree.c that some parts around the "if(debug)", there are
"ifdef DEBUG" preprocessing statements (for example, in function
"bonds"). Do I need to add a similar statement around my code and
recompile with some special flags?

The -debug option is for mdrun only and not for grompp, am I right? I
cannot find this option using -h.

Regards,

Jian