[gmx-developers] adding formal charges in trjconv

Berk Hess hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Wed Oct 8 10:51:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I guess the question was not phrased properly.
On the users list Omer had a question about trjconv (not) writing
charges to pdb.
I guess this is the same question.

I just checked the pdb file format.
There is a filed of two characters for the charge of an atom.
But this would only be an integer charge, i.e. the charge of an ion.
Is this what you want, or do you want the partial charges of each atom?

Berk