[gmx-developers] modifing nonbonded interactions

Nazish Hoda nazish at umich.edu
Sun Oct 19 03:16:02 CEST 2008

Thanks for the suggestions.
I figured out that some of these subroutines are written in
assembly languages, which I have not changed. These are files with
extension *.s. I have never done assembly language coding so I am
trying to figure this out.

These are subroutines in the directory nb_kernel_x86_64_sse and the
Readme file says it is SSE assembly language. If anyone has any
experience with this or knows about any good and easy to follow
reading resource that would
be of great help.

Thanks, Nazish.