[gmx-developers] Re: modify bondfree.c and recompile

Jian Zou jianzou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:03:37 CEST 2008

Hi Berk,

Thank you for the quick reply.

You are right, I only change the energy/force calculation part in
bondfree.c. I am using gmx4 but the potential I am writing is 1D
instead of 3D, so the tabulated bonding interaction does not apply to
me.

Then what I should do is just "make" and then "make install-mdrun"
under the main directory of gromacs, am I right?

Regards,

Jian