[gmx-developers] modifing nonbonded interactions

Nazish Hoda nazish at umich.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:55:11 CEST 2008

This is what I am thinking. I know it is an approximation, but I don't know
how bad would this be.
Let me know what you people think.
In PME,
E_coul = E_coul^SR +  E_coul^LR. (and the same holds for force)

My cut off for dielectric permittivity, which I call r_1, is very small, and
would
only affect E_coul^SR (F_coul^SR). So what I think is that just changing
E_coul^SR (F_coul^SR)
might work.