[gmx-developers] Where is do_func() defined in the code (for mdp read in, I think)

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 31 04:53:29 CET 2008

Hello,

I am working my way through the gromacs code with gmx-4.0 and I have a
question about how information is read in from the .mdp file.

I find do_inputrec() in tpxio.c, which calls do_int() or do_real(),
etc. These appear to be special cases of do_func() as defined in
include/gmxfio.h

However, I can not find the meat of do_func() anywhere in the src or
include directories.

Any pointers here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris.