[gmx-developers] ffcharmm in gromacs-4.0 patches

Joshua Adelman jadelman at berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 12 19:51:43 CEST 2009

Hi Erik,

Ok, I'll send it along. I also wanted to note that I followed Justin's
suggestion of inserting and entry in the ffcharmm.hdb file which
duplicated the HISA section, renaming it HSD. This seemed to create
all of the proper outputs from pdb2gmx, as far as I could tell from a
first look in VMD. I haven't tried to run those files through grompp
or mdrun yet though.

Josh

Berkeley, CA 94720 USA                   jadelman at berkeley.edu