[gmx-developers] Fwd: xdrfile library, read co-ordinates from .xtc

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:22:40 CEST 2009

On the same topic, I have a question to the community: does anybody
try to make *so*-library (or *dll* on windows) of xdrfile in order to
use with other programming languages? I spent a day trying to master
this art but didn't still succeed. If somebody more experienced with
dynamic libraries than me can provide such one, I will be very
grateful.

Thanks,
Vitaly