[gmx-developers] Missing things in copy_QMrec?

Gerrit Groenhof ggroenh at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 11 08:33:51 CET 2009

Åke Sandgren wrote:

Hi, I think these options (optimizing and optimizing the transition
state) are obsolete. I have trial-and-errored with that a long time ago,
but the results were never satisfactory.

To avoid furhter confusion, and possibly undocumented crashes I am
thinking of removing them. I think that  bTS is always false in qmcopy.

Gerrit