[gmx-developers] Question about MM point charges in QM/MM calculation

Pia Toelle pia.toelle at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Tue Feb 3 14:07:48 CET 2009

Thanks for the comment and your interest.

I still would like to get informations about the MM-atom list
(mm->xMM[i][..],mm->MMcharges[i]) and how I could change it, so that all
MM atoms are included not considering the cut-off, because we would like
to print out all (!) MM atoms (and their charges).
Please tell me if a change of the (t_MMrec)-variable mm could cause
problems for the MM-part of the routine or is  the (t_MMrec)-variable mm
only used in the QM part.
Or would it be possible to print out all MM atoms + charges at an other
point in the program? Where?

Thanks in advance.

Pia Toelle

BCCMS