[gmx-developers] Changes to the manual

Sander Pronk pronk at cbr.su.se
Thu Jan 29 17:58:01 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I've made some changes to the Gromacs manual: some style-related, such
as changing 'cutoff' to the O.E.D. correct 'cut-off', but I've also
made a few changes to the free energy section of the force field
chapter. I've clarified a few things about soft-core interactions, but
also fixed some 'issues' with equations 4.106 and 4.108 (these are
4.105 and 4.107 in the 4.0.0 manual, respectively), that appeared to
be just wrong. I hope they're not wrong in the code :-)

Sander