[gmx-developers] Error Gromacs Install from Git and gromacs tar

Nicholas Breen nbreen at ofb.net
Sun Jul 12 22:56:38 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 05:03:19PM -0300, Rodrigo faccioli wrote:
> My Operation System is Ubuntu 9.04 and I'm running on laptop Dell XPS.

GROMACS is already included in Debian and Ubuntu, under the "gromacs" package.
Various MPI-enabled builds are also available (gromacs-lam, gromacs-openmpi,
gromacs-mpich).  Ubuntu 9.04 shipped with GROMACS 4.0.3, but if you'd rather
have the latest, I believe you can install the 4.0.5 packages
(http://packages.debian.org/sid/gromacs) without any problems.

--
Nicholas Breen
nbreen at ofb.net