[gmx-developers] pdb2gmx segmentation fault

Ran Friedman r.friedman at bioc.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 13 11:51:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

pdb2gmx doesn't crash on my system now - thanks for the fix.

A minor issue with CHARMM-FF: the output of pdb2gmx gives:
Making cmap torsions...there are    0 cmap torsions
There are    0 dihedrals,    0 impropers,  639 angles
             0 pairs,      639 bonds and     0 virtual sites

In reality there are more than 0 dihedrals, impropers and CMAP torsions.

Ran.