[gmx-developers] test set

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Tue Jul 14 07:38:55 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

Sorry about that - there were a few too many deprecated old test
modules, so we've removed the "attic" ones and renames the proper one
to "regressiontests". So, try:

git clone git://git.gromacs.org:regressiontests.git

(For the record, the other two modules are still called "manual" and
"libxdrfile")

Cheers,

erik