[gmx-developers] File name "*s" trouble with cygwin/git/windows

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Mon Jul 20 22:58:35 CEST 2009

Hi Chris/Mark,

Of course they shouldn't be there :-)

We seen a couple of mistakes like this before; the issue is that we
converted the entire cvs repository to git using the standard
translation scripts (to keep our history), but apparently there are
some bugs in that script that cause some files removed years ago to
resurface.

I don't seem to be able to do git push over my 3G cellular broadband,
but if nobody else fixes it by tomorrow I'll have a go at it through
an ssh connection!

Cheers,

Erik