[gmx-developers] exit codes

Sander Pronk pronk at cbr.su.se
Tue Jul 21 13:31:20 CEST 2009

It goes back further than that: I get a 0 return code with a late cvs
code.
fatal_errno (which eventually becomes the exit code) is never set in
gmx_error, or quit_gmx. My guess is that if quit_gmx is called,
something has already gone awry and it should give a non-zero exit code.

I've committed this to the master repo.

Sander