[gmx-developers] unidirectional neighbor list

hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de hessb at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Thu Mar 12 11:34:46 CET 2009

Hi,

I assume that indeed the qmmm lists do what you want.
Also the normal lists can be modified easily to take all pairs into
account.
In src/mdlib/ns.c there are jcg0 and jcg1 which currently limit
the range of j particles. Also for large charge groups there is
a check in put_in_list.
But the question is what you want to do with those lists.
The Gromacs neighborlists are a bit complex structures.

Berk