[gmx-developers] Monte Carlo

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Mar 23 20:08:47 CET 2009

Andre Assunção S. T. Ribeiro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am interested in the inplementation of a monte carlo integrator for
> gromacs. I have already started working on it. Who should I contact to
> request an official assignment?

This is the place. The only concern is whether someone else is doing the
same thing, but there is no-one that I am aware off working on it.
Please add a few lines to the wiki stating you are working on it and
what you are planning to implement. Use the latest CVS for development
projects, and merge the changes from other developers regularly.

See:
http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Monte_Carlo