[gmx-developers] Gromacs 4.0.5 released?

Manuel Prinz manuel at pinguinkiste.de
Tue May 12 12:47:01 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

since last Saturday there's a gromacs-4.0.5.tar.gz available on the FTP
server. Nevertheless, I did not find an announcement on either the website
or the mailing list. Is this an official release tarball?

On an aside, do you have plans to reactivate the announce mailing list? It
seems like it hasn't been used in years but I'd really appreciate it to
use it since announce emails can get lost in the regular list traffic
quite easily.

All the best, and thanks for this great piece of software!

Manuel