[gmx-developers] Re: Can not invert matrix, determinant =

Leontyev Igor ileontyev at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 28 06:33:59 CEST 2009

>Can you file a bugzilla and attach your tpr?
>Thanks,

I tried but there is an error again :)

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it
to lindahl at sbc.su.se with details of what you were doing at the time this
message appeared.

Template->process() failed twice.
First error: undef error - DBD::mysql::db selectall_arrayref failed: Got
error 28 from storage engine