[gmx-developers] Re: distance_restraints for shell particle

hess at sbc.su.se hess at sbc.su.se
Thu Nov 12 12:11:09 CET 2009

Hi,

In Gromacs 4 the distance restraint code was broken when applying
restraints to multiple molecules.
I have now fixed it for 4.0.6 and git master.

For 4.1 I might implement a "simple" bond type that does the same thing
(low,up1,up2) as distance restraints, but without the complex machinery
that is required for determining NMR quantities.

Berk