[gmx-developers] Andersen Barostat

Stefan Zasada stefan.zasada at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 17:50:58 CET 2009

Dear GROMACS developers,

We are involved in a project aiming where we need to employ an
Anderson barostat and to use the Bennett Acceptance Ratio method to
compute free energies using GROMACS. From the GROMACS wiki and mailing
list it appears that you have put work into some areas related to
these areas and have already written some of the code that would be
useful to us. Would it be possible for you to give us access to the
code if it is in in a usable state? We would be willing to contribute
to the development and testing if it were.

Thanks,

Stefan.

--
Stefan Zasada <stefan.zasada at ucl.ac.uk>